Saturday, June 19, 2010

the crib

I finally picked out a fabric! went with bright colors and animals. the sheets I made from flat sheets I got for $3 at Wal-Mart. I thought the stripes were perfect. much brighter than the store-bought crib sheets I've been seeing in stores. I used some of the leftover sheet fabric for filling in the triangles on the outside of the bumper. I think I'll use the same sheets for curtains and maybe trim them with other leftover animal fabric if I have enough.
I started making bigger bows for the ties, then decided just to put them on the corners and have thinner ones everywhere else. I've stopped thinking about if I like it that way or not :P

those cute green fabric boxes are from the .99 store :) my mom got them for me and they go perfect! now just to put up some shelves.

No comments: