cute penguin prints and I think this project helped get me more in the mood for festivities :)
I picked up a couple of white aprons from Hobby Lobby to decorate. all the boys had to do was sit still for a black footprint, and I painted the details on after those were dry. the simple footprints ended up being a lot messier than I remember on past paint projects. maybe it was the black paint on the white surface... I don't know. they still came out cute.
we added some fingerprint string lights for a border, which I think really helped finish it off. this was time consuming, but easier to control than the footprints since we went one finger at a time instead of a whole foot. I added their names and year as well.
there's still room at the bottoms to add more, so maybe next year we can add some reindeer.