Friday, February 25, 2011

baby washcloth rose... revised!

I've decided to start doing some crafts during nap time that I can post on here. I'd like to do them everyday (yeah right!) or maybe once a week... but don't hold me to that!

after receiving a comment (over a year ago - sorry estelle715!) on my baby washcloth rose how-to about adding a spoon in the mix, I decided to revisit it and here's what I came up with:
also works great with a dinner napkin - using the old method without a spoon - and placed in a wine glass.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow, you can craft during nap time? I'm jealous! My girl rarely sleeps long enough for me to get started on something!

Have fun!

candice said...

Leo naps pretty good. I can usually count on at least 2 hours in the morning and then another hour or so in the afternoon, but some days I get 3-4 hours in the afternoon! I usually spend that time doing more important stuff, but on the days he's extra sleepy I attempt more things I want to do :)