Friday, December 2, 2011

our lovely car

we tried to go to the park after Thanksgiving and swing... but it was too cold, so we went muddin' instead.



it was the first really good off-roading we've done in our Subaru. it did FANTASTIC! I got video, but I've misplaced it :( Leo slept the whole time. it wasn't as smooth as driving down the road, but it was pretty good for going over 1ft deep ruts in the mud! didn't get stuck, and didn't really have any problems. I love that it's a really smooth and comfortable ride for everyday, and that we can just pull off the road and haul through the mud :) what I also love, because we bought it at Subaru of Plano we get free car washes for life :D so, after wearing the badge for a few days I took it in and they cleaned it all up for me. very awesome! luckily it's gonna be wet again this weekend so we can do it all over again O:)

No comments: