Thursday, November 12, 2009

boy, oh boy

my best friend is having a baby in January, and the shower is coming up.
I skimmed through her registry and decided on a changing theme - changing pad, wipes, powder,
butt paste, etc... - I saw some pee pee teepee's in an online shop, and thought they were cute and figured it went well with my theme, so I decided to give them a go.

I did a search for instructions on how to make them (not that they're difficult or anything, just needed some basic guidelines - size, shape, whathaveyou) and found a good one at Little Birdie Secrets.

I altered it a bit so it was easier for me. I think they turned out great, and hardly took any time at all.
I found a sheer draw-string bag to put them in so it's a little see-through for the poem I added :)
don't worry if he tinkles
you'll avoid shooting sprinkles
if you put on a little teepee
you won't get hit with pee pee

No comments: