Wednesday, April 20, 2011

s'meeps

this time last year I was laying on the couch snacking on peanuts trying to make it through the day. I'm so glad I get to enjoy some Easter goodies this year! :D I'm really wanting to have a Peep roast, but I don't know if we'll get around to that on Easter. we may cheat and do that the night before O:)

anyway, I tend to bite off too much when it comes to holidays and coming up with something totally handmade to give the family, but this year I slacked off a bit.I've been seeing Peep S'mores all over the Internet so that's what I went with this year. while I am pretty much leaving the assembly of these to the recipients - which was the main attraction! - I did alter the Peeps logo and print it on paper bags, so I don't feel too bad about not "making " anything.
feel free to use it for your own S'meeps gift :)

No comments: