Wednesday, August 29, 2012

it's a...

I had my Dr. appointment today to find out what we're having.  when I went in two weeks ago I thought I was going to have to wait another month for the next sonogram since we weren't going to do it at that appointment.  I was kinda bummed, but during the visit my Dr. said I could come back sooner than 4 weeks to find out - I didn't have to nag about it, let alone even bring it up!
with Leo I knew what I had my heart set on so I sorta felt more like he was a boy, but with this one I had no idea.  I knew what I wanted (another boy!), but I felt like it could be either or.  I was relieved to find out we won't have to buy all new stuff with this one!  I can't wait to go through all of Leo's old clothes again :)  sorry Naomi, maybe next time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for "joining" my blog - I tried to join your's once, but I think I needed a google account to do it, and at the time I didn't have one (as I recall that's how it went, it's been a while now) - your blog is beautiful and looks so professional, I always enjoy coming here, and now Ican make comments on the stuff you post :D yea!!