Wednesday, June 15, 2011

more of Leo's cards

father's day sorta sneaked up on me. I made cards yesterday to send out today! hopefully they all get there in time. I got my brown card stock and green paper at Hobby Lobby (on sale :D) and after combing the store... twice!, I found the little gears and sprockets. I didn't think those would be as hard to find as they were. I was hoping to find some stickers or something, but I had my mind set on these so metal was gonna hafta do. I hope I don't find them all in my mailbox marked as "un-sendable" or something.

I don't know where I got this font (nope, it's not stamped!) but I love it :) I'm not much of a stamper - I don't often use the same designs twice so stamps don't make sense for me to have - and I'm so prone to just print something off. I also love textured paper. this is leftover cotton paper I used for my wedding invitations forever ago! can't see it in the picture, but it's got a subtle weave to it. I use it whenever I'm making cards.. and I make a lot of cards, but somehow after 100+ invitations and 7 years worth of cards and crafts I still have 1/4 of a ream left!

No comments: