Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thrift Store

I went after work, and this is what I found:

Anchor Hocking glass containers - $5 for all 3 two had this label inside with drawn examples of what can be stored in them. looks to me like (left to right) almonds, gum drops, corn kernels, colored cotton balls and cigarettes?the drawings look 70's to me. I can't imagine holding on to craft supplies for 30 years and then just giving away untouched. one did have some Christmas tree stickers on them, though.
along with jars, I've been on a picture frame kick as well. this was only 99¢, so I figured why not?
this ornament was only 45¢it's so cute, I'm going to rip it off and make my own out of polymer clay O:) sorry Hallmark.
and this was my favorite find of the day - $6
it's in great shape - not sure why it was given away, but whoever you are, thank you for tossing it so I could buy it so cheap :)

No comments: