Monday, August 2, 2010

dealEXTREME!

I recently purchased an "iridescent ball" (that's what the box said) and a glow-in-the-dark silicone watch from dealextreme.com - and they finally arrived today! it's probably the fastest I've received anything from them - 23 days. after all, I assume it's coming via little Chinese kids using the Hands-Across-America method, so that's really not bad! ;)

my favorite part about the watch is on the face between the hour and minutes where it flashes "HELLO" over and over :P I guess sorta like a seconds ticker so you know you're out of the settings mode and it's now keeping time? so far it's doing its job to keep accurate time, but it's only been about 3 or so hours so we'll see.

the ball is pretty much what all the user reviews said, so good job to those people.
I'm going to wire it so it doesn't take batteries (can't be buying those all the time) and hang it over Leo's crib for a nightlight/mobile.

the "instructions" on the box says "can be played in the darkness 7 dim light make more fun of your life." gotta love when things get lost in translation!

No comments: