Saturday, August 28, 2010

the nursery

now that the walls are painted I finally hung up my picture collage.the other wall seemed a bit bare so I did a big tree in the middle of it.I used a dark wood grain contact paper so I wasn't committing to painting the wall if I didn't like it.
we'll see how long it stays up!
finally hung some curtains, too - love the blue.
it's just 2 $3 twin flat sheets from Wal-Mart.
I got cafe rings from Hobby Lobby and threw up a curtain rod and she's done.
Matt made me some shelves for diapers. I love how they turned out.
worked out to be around $5 a shelf, too, which is awesome.
later they can be used for CD or video game storage.
still deciding if I want to do a mobile over the crib.
I'm worried it'll be too much with the pictures now, but the animals I found at Ikea are just too cute to not do something with :)

No comments: