Wednesday, August 18, 2010

shower gifts

shower gifts for Chelle :)
I did some searching online and found the cutest stuff to make.
the "cupcakes" turned out better than I thought they would. I just rolled up some onesies and put little felt hair clips on top inside a cupcake box. I guess it's kinda hard to go wrong with such a simple idea.
the washcloth rose bouquet was even easier. the paper really makes it, I think.
the baby bunny was the least simple of the 3, but probably the most fun to see come together :)
mine came out skinnier and longer, but I like it.
like the bouquet, I think the print on the fabric made all the difference, but the embroidery makes it pop for sure.

2 comments:

Danny*Chelle*Haylie said...

Candice, I love all of these!!! They are the cutest!! I don't know which one is my favorite! I love the little bunny and matching blanket!! You are to crafty!! Thank you so much!

candice said...

you're very welcome! I loved making them for you - who knows if/when I'll get to make my own girlie stuff, so thank you for giving me the opportunity! <3