Thursday, November 1, 2012

hugs and kisses

I really enjoy watching Beadifulnights' tutorials on youtube.  they're clear and easy to follow and when I bead along while watching I feel like I all of a sudden have something cool I couldn't have figured out on my own when I'm finished.  I loved the Hugs and Kisses bracelet when I saw it and wanted to try it, not really expecting it to turn out, but it did!
  
I used these earrings as color inspiration and made the bracelet to match as best as I could get it to.
  
when I was finished I decided it needed a necklace set to go with it so I searched for a pendant and found one with a couple of smaller ones that could be used as earrings that worked great with the colors of the bracelet.
it still looked like it was lacking so I added another necklace with some simple strands of beads and that did the trick! 

No comments: